- Commitment to the provision of primary care services for the underserved with demonstrated ability and sensitivity in working with a variety of people from low-income populations, with diverse educational, lifestyle, ethnic and cultural origins.
- Ability to effectively supervise staff, encourage and nurture development and growth, to build a strong and productive team.
- Strong organizational, administrative and problem-solving skills, and ability to be flexible and adaptive to change.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively communicate and negotiate with persons throughout the organization, including clinicians.
- Understanding of clinical and business processes and improvement methods.
- Ability to effectively present information to others, including other employees, community partners and vendors.
- Ability to work with individuals and organizations at the local level to build support.
- Ability to seek direction/approval on essential matters, yet work independently with little onsite supervision, using professional judgment and diplomacy.
- Work in a team-oriented environment with a number of professionals with different work styles and support needs.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills.
- Conduct oneself in internal and external settings in a way that reflects positively on LifeLong Medical Care as an organization of professional, confident and sensitive staff.
- Ability to see how one’s work intersects with that of other departments of LifeLong Medical Care and that of other partner organizations.
- Make appropriate use of knowledge/ expertise/ connections of other staff.
- Be creative and mature with a “can do”, proactive attitude and an ability to continuously “scan” the environment, identifying and taking advantage of opportunities for improvement.
- Master’s Degree in healthcare administration or services, business, or other relevant field
- 5+ years of relevant quality management experience, include improving care and service delivery across an organization and measuring performance.
- Solid knowledge of and experience in Federally Qualified Health Centers and external quality reporting requirements.
- Flexibility and strong project leadership skills with the ability to drive large, cross-functional programs to meet strategic and tactical goals.
- Experience in the use of statistical and quality assessment software.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
LifeLong Medical Care offers primary care services at 16 health centers that provide an array of medical, dental and behavioral health services. To enhance access to underserved communities, Lifelong also provides care at school health centers, supportive housing locations, urgent/immediate care clinics, an adult day health center and via mobile dental care.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision (including dependent and domestic partner coverage), generous leave benefits including nine paid holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts, 403(b) retirement savings plan.