Supporting Community Healthcare is a rewarding role. LifeLong Medical Care is looking for a full time Patient Portal Coordinator to be based out of our call center in Berkeley. This position will work with administrative and clinic support staff to implement the LifeLong Connect patient portal across all LifeLong health centers. The main responsibilities include:
- Recruiting, training, and enrolling patients in LifeLong Connect
- Monitoring and supporting LifeLong Connect enrollment and usage protocols
- Providing performance reports to LifeLong Connect project managers
- Supervise and coordinate telephone outreach. Some Saturdays required.
- Troubleshooting workflows with clinic staff and call center.
- Convening and facilitating stakeholder meetings.
- Tracking key portal measures.
- Reporting progress to senior management.
- Manage and respond to portal helpdesk queries